Wednesday, March 21, 2012

This is the start of my Blog, where to begin huh? Well, since I created this primarily for photography why not start there.  I'm no expert in the field of photography and I still continue to search ways to learn more and more and I'm more than happy to pass along any of those things that may be helpful to others.

A long time friend of mine, who also happens to be a photographer, and I were having a conversation about how lucky we are because we're in unqiue positions that most people don't have to get the photos we get.  His name is Elmer Sellers, and he also has a blog that is very informative, so if you have a chance check his place out at http://elmersellers.blogspot.com/

I'll be including a few photos I've taken over the years in future blogs, here's one to get started.



This is Engine 3 located at Central Station downtown.  I took this one night a few weeks ago and then played with it in PhotoShop.  I shot this hand held at ISO-800, f/2.8, for 1/4 sec.

Feel free to leave a comment and I'll be posting more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment