Sunday, May 6, 2012

Tripods and Heads

One of the hardest things I've had to do in photography is pick and decide on tripod and head for the tripod.  I've done a lot of research, talking to fellow photographers and read reviews on all brands and models to try and make a decision on which one is the best for what I need.
I believe in getting what I nee for now and the future instead of wasting a lot of money on something I'm going to have to replace in a few years.  For anyone who has gone through this you will also know that tripods are not cheap!
I finally decided on and purchased a Vanguard Alta Pro 263AT tripod and a Vanguard SBH-300 Ball Head.  The price was reasonalble and it will do what I want it to do.  The ball head was maybe a little over kill for me but I won't have to worry about weight anytime soon.
Take the time to do lots of research before you make a purchase this important and just because something is less expensive doesn't always been it less than adequate.
Here's a link to their web site  Vanguard World


No comments:

Post a Comment