Sunday, July 22, 2012

Citronelle & Train Depot Museum

I'm way behind on posting pictures...gonna try to do some catching up!  I've been going out on the weekends to do some shoots around town.  This is from one I did in June and was in Citronelle, AL which in the north part of Mobile County.  There is a Train Depot Museum there and I got some shots of some buildings and other things while up there...here are some of the ones I've chosen, most of which were shot in HDR.



Some things just look better in Black & White


Old Train Cars


The Depot Museum





This was an abandoned hardware warehouse.


Another Abandoned Building.


Old Gas Pump.


Old but a more modern gas pump.


While driving around looking for something to photograph came across this large pile of old tires.


Just liked the look of this tree and of course it had a fire hydrant nearby.


No comments:

Post a Comment